Collaboration Report Between Two DISC Styles
Do you want to work more closely with your family members? Do you want a more loving relationship with your spouse? Discover the best way for both of you to interact with each other.Everyone has their own preferences. You know how there are some situations when you can’t see eye to eye. Maybe you just don’t get why they’re so disorganized. Maybe you’re frustrated that they can’t follow your instructions to the “T”.
The DISC Collaboration Report gives you a side-by-side comparison of any 2 individuals and how each one can best communicate with the other.
What you’ll discover inside your DISC Collaboration Report:
- Areas where both of you have similar and dissimilar perspectives and behavioral tendencies.
- What to look out for to avoid pressing each others’ hot buttons.
- How to resolve conflict when it happens.
- The natural talents each of you bring to the relationship.
- Where each of you may struggle in the relationship together.
- How to create the right environment to effortlessly self-motivate or motivate each other.
- And much, MUCH more.
You’ll start to appreciate each other more and work closely towards the same common goal instead of trying to change each other. It gives you a way to build rapport within any relationship.
What You Get:
- Two individual DISC reports (One for each person being compared. Worth $79 each).
- Collaboration Report that compares the behavior styles of 2 individuals (Worth $79).
- Debrief Guide for supporting both individuals to understand, share and apply each section of their reports as they read them together. (Worth $50)
NOTE: This price includes a DISC report for each of the two individuals being compared. Once payment has been processed, please complete the DISC assessment for BOTH individuals. These two reports will be emailed to the person that purchased this pack, along with your Collaboration Report and a Debrief Guide. Please double check your junk/spam mailbox if you don’t find the link or the report. Also when completing the assessment please use a different email for each individual.